Youth House in Crots (05)
France Provence-Alpes-Côte d'AzurSee / Download the file
Short presentationThe Crots Youth Center welcomes trainees or seasonal workers.
Goals- Reviving an unoccupied village house in Crots (05200)
- Provide a good housing solution for young trainees in training in the building sector.
- Offer flexible and cheap housing
- Offer a friendly, semi-collective lifestyle and a quality welcome to young trainees, especially those who come from other departments and do not know the territory.
- Involve the municipality and the inhabitants in the reception of trainees
- Improve by 35% at least the energy gain of the house and reach the label D
- Value local resources, particularly through the use of eco-materials and the installation of a pellet boiler
- Conduct a joint project between two integration associations and promote the know-how of integration projects
Contexte (territory issues, targeted audience)The association renovates an unused village house which it owns in Crots (05200) to accommodate a colocation 4 to 6 young trainees of vocational training who can't find housing during their training. In the framework of a partnership with the training organization Le Gabion located in Embrun (5km), it will be a question of welcoming the trainees who realize the long trainings Professional Worker in Restoration of the Heritage and Professional Worker in Eco construction. The accommodation can also be rented to seasonal staff in case it is unoccupied.
- Trainees in vocational training in the building sector
- Seasonal workers who come to work in the department of Hautes Alpes
Actions implementedRenovation of a house
Human resources and partnersHuman skills implemented in the project:
- Team (management of the steering committee)
- Stakeholder(s) and / or consultant(s)
- Technical and/or educational team
Other informationProject's start year : 2017
|Les Villages de Jeunes (Youth village) (Non profit organization )|
|Contact : Clotilde FENOY|