- Project's name : SUPERMAM de Marcenod
- Country : France
- Area (for France only) : Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Thematic : Education Childhood and Youth See / Download the file
- Structure name : Supermam from Marcenod
- Address : Lieu-dit L'hôpital
- Postal code : 42140
- City : marcenod
- Tel : 0634017704
- Email : email@example.com
- Type of structure : Non profit organization
- Project's manager contact : Fontaine Oriane
- Website : http://www.supermamdemarcenod.sitew.fr/
- Context, issues : We are two mothers and friends (Oriane and Justine). We decided to open together a House of Maternal Assistants in Marcenod, at a place called the Hospital.
What is a MAM? This is a new form of childcare for children from 2 months to 6 years old! Childcare assistants (from 2 to 4) can practice their job in childcare houses.
The reception is then carried out in these houses, and no longer in their respective homes. Childcare assistants working in MAM are licensed to do so.
- Free motor skills
- Encourage towards autonomy
- Imaginary and language
- Eco baby
- A benevolent attitude
- Respect the Transitional Object
- Put words on emotions
- Goals : Gather 2 to 4 childcare assistants and thus create 4 jobs and up to 16 places of reception
Having no collective reception structure and a huge lack of childcare facilities in the commune, this would attract new families.
Our Local has already been validated by the PMI (Maternal and child protection) but requires some improvement work in order to better accommodate children.
- Targeted audience : Children from 2 months to 6 years old, from Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Being on a crossing point of the surrounding villages (Marcenod, Larajasse, Saint Romain en Jarez ...) Located near the crossroads of the Hospital in Marcenod, our MAM will therefore be very accessible.
- Actions implemented : Association creation
Collecting donations of games and toys
Search for sponsors
- Project's start year : 2020
- Global cost (in Euros) : 3500 €
- Technical and human resources, partners : No partner and no help
We will have to do everything ourselves, with our own means and therefore create personal credit