Si t’es jardin (If you are garden)
France Auvergne-Rhône-AlpesSee / Download the file
Short presentationPresentation of the project "Si t'es jardin": meeting between artists and young people to develop education in the arts and culture.
GoalsThe objective is to allow all the young people of the territory and the public said "prevented" to meet an artist, works, and to have access to an artistic practice around a unifying common theme that is the garden in all its dimensions.
Contexte (territory issues, targeted audience)As part of its cultural competence, Billom Community has engaged with several partners in an arts and culture education convention and has selected a theme related to its territory project.
This project is implemented as part of artist residencies that will lead all year round mediation actions in the fields of singing and visual arts. All these interventions will give place at the end of the school year to an enhancement of these creations (children's concerts / exhibitions in gardens ...). They may also give rise to inter-generational projects.
- Children (in school time and out of school)
- People who do not have easy access to culture (disability, senior, etc.).
Actions implementedFor 2018-2019: 3 musical projects and 4 plastic arts projects will be conducted in the territory as part of residency:
- The musical ensemble Canticum Novum,
- The composer Isabelle Aboulker (accompanied by the pianist Dominique Leroy),
- Dumiste musician Jean-François De Groote,
- Plastic and visual arts: Elza Lacotte, Helen Hibou, Marjolaine Werckmann, Claudia Urrutia (Visual Arts) and Nelly Girardeau (video).
Global cost (in Euros) : 30 000 €
Human resources and partnersCommitment of the signatory partners of the convention
Mobilization of actors (education, out-of-school, institutions, ...)
1 FTE dedicated to coordinating the convention and hosting artists
cost of 30 000 € approximate because does not include staff costs and others.