Structure name : Intercommunal Syndicate with Unique Vocation
Address : 3 Impasse Jacqueline et Pierre Le Clainche
Postal code : 56480
City : CLEGUEREC
Tel : 02 97 39 08 41
Email : email@example.com
Type of structure : Public structure
Project's manager contact : President of SADI and Cléguérec mayor
Website : https://sadi-38.webself.net/
Context, issues : Face to the difficulties of the CCAS, the 8 communes of the canton of Cléguérec decided to pool their home help services to make them sustainable. Services are improved and employees are better valued in their work.
Goals : - Strengthen the capacity of assistance in the territory of the municipalities concerned through the pooling of human and financial resources.
- Increase the quality of the service rendered thanks to the harmonization of the statutes and the professionalization of the agents, made possible by the management of the services on a larger scale.
- Reduce the level of precariousness of carers, by increasing the capacity to redeploy hours worked and by vocational training.
Targeted audience : - Seniors
- People returning from hospitalization
- Disabled people
- Vulnerable people
Actions implemented : Creation of an Intercommunal Syndicate with Unique Vocation (SIVU) which replaces the communal CCAS for part of their activities. The SADI ensures the interventions 7 days out of 7 (Accompaniment for the activities of the daily life and for the essential acts of the life)
Project's start year : 2011
Conditions of success
Points of vigilance, difficulties to pass through, success factors : While this mutation has proved complex, the benefits are numerous:
- Harmonization of the statutes upwards
- Training plan for all
- More working hours thanks to a bigger territory and a service 7 days out of 7
- Possibility of getting involved in animation activities