Context, issues : Through the project "Renovation of an existing traditional house without modifications", it is intended to be renovated and introduced in the tourist circuit a building located in Harghita county, Sânmartin commune, Sânmartin village, n . 261, built in 1885 and through the complementary project Establishing a partnership for the creation of the leisure and recreation center " Sasfészek Kézműves Udvar " aims to set up a social leisure center with the purpose of preserving the local traditions.
Goals : The project aimed at promoting local heritage, rural heritage and traditional products, and developing crafts, with local specific handicrafts
- offer financial support for the protection, through maintenance, rehabilitation, restoration, endowment, modernization and promotion of the cultural heritage objectives of local interest and of other spaces / objectives
- have a positive impact on local tourism and will help stimulate the development of the local business environment
- stimulate rural tourism activities, as well as maintain traditions and spiritual heritage, thus contribue to increasing the attractiveness of rural areas
- valorize the local products and services
Targeted audience : tourists who visit Harghita County
the local population, children and adults from the territory of the LEADER Association "Csík" who are interested in local traditional
the project partners, who will have a chance. to capitalize on their own products
Project's start year : 2019
Global cost (in Euros) : 49242 €
Technical and human resources, partners : Human skills implemented in the project:
- Project team ( management of the steering committee )
- Speaker (s) and / or consultant (s)
- Technical and / or educational team
The project manager is Potyó Judit, holder of the Potyó Judit individual enterprise. The project will be assisted by a consultant.