- Project's name : Quercimages, a traveling cinema
- Country : France
- Area (for France only) : Occitanie
- Thematic : Culture Sport Leisure
- Structure name : Quercimages
- Address : Leygue
- Postal code : 82190
- City : St Nazaire de Valentane
- Tel : -
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of structure : Non profit organization
- Project's manager contact : -
- Website : www.quercimages.org
- Context, issues : Context: territory without cinema
- Goals : - revitalize the rural fabric
- provide a meeting space for people
- Targeted audience : large public
- Actions implemented : The Quercimages association projects movies all the year in the small village halls or cafes of a part of Quercy.
Twenty screenings per month, in fifteen villages.
3 films a year for children in 8 rural schools.
- Project's start year : 2010
- Technical and human resources, partners : Aid from the CNC and the Region (for the purchase of equipment following the digital switchover in 2013)
Grants from the Department of Tarn-et-Garonne and some municipalities
Provision of projections places by municipalities
2 part-time projectionists
Conditions of success
- Points of vigilance, difficulties to pass through, success factors : To be accredited by the CNC, it is necessary to be located more than 15 km from an existing structure (among other criteria).