Parly Moi d’Amour, Associative bakery and Grocery Store
France Bourgogne-Franche-ComtéSee / Download the file
Short presentationThe four founders of the IMAGINE association have a project to reopen the bakery / grocery store in the village of Parly, closed since August 31, 2019.
GoalsThe primary objective of Parly Moi d'Amour is to enable the inhabitants of Parly and neighboring villages (also deprived of this business) to find their bakery / grocery store, to stock up on fresh bread and so-called standard necessities , short and / or biological circuits.
Our other objectives:
- recreate a social bond: welcoming place, for exchanges, advice, listening, meetings and dynamism.
- offer services to the person
- make quality bread
- develop the local economy
- revitalize the local economic fabric by creating relationships and exchange networks with the actors of Parly
- develop the associative mode
- offer entertainment
- enhance local producers and in particular those in Parly
- to respect the environment
- retain our customers
- communicate on the association
Contexte (territory issues, targeted audience)We are four founders of the IMAGINE association and we have the project to reopen the bakery / grocery store in our village, Parly, closed since August 31, 2019. Our bakery / grocery store will be called Parly Moi d'Amour.
The Parlycois are deprived of their local trade since several months and, therefore, impatiently await the reopening of this one.
- mainly the inhabitants of Parly
- residents of neighboring villages (Beauvoir, Egleny ...)
- parents accompanying their children to school, at the Parly crèche
- the schools of Parly, Egleny, Beauvoir
- the Parly nursery
- Auberge Le Cheval Blanc de Parly
- the town hall
- Le Lopin de Parly association
- the Parly fishing association
- several associations from neighboring villages for their events (music festival, etc.)
Actions implemented- Provide daily home delivery of bread and grocery hampers
- Propose services:
* making home-made bread
* sale of standard, local and/or organic grocery products
* Relay point La Poste, Press, Parcels, Laundromat
* roast chicken sale every Sunday morning
* offer snacking (breakfast and lunch formula) on the spot or to take away
* coffee/tea on site or to go
- Working with quality local organic flours
- Friendly place, redesign the room and the front:
- Work with local producers from Parly and the surrounding area: flour producers, market gardeners, cheese makers, honey producers...
- Enhance the value of our local producers by highlighting their products (by displaying their names, places of production...) in the local area but also on our website and facebook. Organize tasting days.
- Involve the children of the school and nursery of Parly:
- To solicit the old people's homes and our seniors of Parly.
- Organize aperitif-concert evenings, meals for seniors or others.
- Work with the association Le Lopin (association of participative gardens, initiation to permaculture, different workshops such as pottery...) :
- Propose activities with our volunteers, employees and the association according to the desires and skills of each one.
- create two jobs: a baker and a saleswoman
- respect the environment:
- Apply fair prices for all links in the chain.
- Building customer loyalty:
- Communicate on the activities of the bakery/grocery store by encouraging oral communication, information on the local, on the tour vehicle, on our website (www.association-imagine.org) or Facebook (Parly moi d'amour) and by email for members who wish to do so.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Global cost (in Euros) : 100 000 €