Mobile remote management system for CIAS agents
Short presentationFaced with the increase in the number of beneficiaries, the CIAS, which provides the home help service, wishes to set up a mobile remote management system, so as to optimize the service and ensure quality service to users.
Goals- Harmonize actions to have identical billing elements and statistics
- Limit the error risks
-Ensure a qualitative follow-up with a maximum of autonomy in the daily operation (changes of
actors, modifications of interventions, corrections...)
- Facilitate the precise management of the schedules
- Simplify and automate billing tracking
- Suppression of the vacations form
- Make the device transparent by guaranteeing the passage of the homeworker
- Secure the function of isolated worker by an alert system (DATI)
Contexte (territory issues, targeted audience)CIAS provides home help for people over 60 and people with disabilities. Its expertise includes care assistants, home care, meal delivery, remote assistance, support for individual accommodation, group accommodation for independent seniors.
In 2017, CIAS will track more than 1,000 beneficiaries in benefits mode with 250 agents and will distribute meals to more than 250 people.
Given the increase number of beneficiaries, CIAS wishes to set up a mobile remote management system, in order to optimize the service and ensure a quality service to users.
Actions implementedThe project consists of the implementation of mobile remote management for all the home agents of the CIAS Lamballe Terre & Mer.
Remote management is the option of recovering, through telephony, all the information necessary for the justification and management of interventions carried out at home by the workers on behalf of the SAAD and / or on behalf of the funders of this service.
The data collected are :
• Date and duration of the intervention
• Name of the speaker and the beneficiary
• Distance travelled between two interventions
• Time spent between two interventions
|Autofinancement public||9 003 €|
|Europe - FEDER - ITI||36 012 €|
Global cost (in Euros) : 45 014 €