- Project's name : Mobile Public Service Relay - For Southern Users (Martinique)
- Country : France
- Area (for France only) : Outre-Mer
- Thematic : Public and social services Solidarity
- Structure name : Community of agglomeration of Espace Sud Martinique
- Address : Lotissement "Les Frangipaniers"
- Postal code : 97228
- City : Sainte-Luce
- Tel : 0 596 62 53 53
- Email : email@example.com
- Type of structure : Public structure
- Project's manager contact : -
- Website : http://www.espacesud.fr/
- Context, issues : The P.L.U.S device "For Southern Users"
E-administration is no longer a futuristic slogan. This is now a reality for all local authorities and public institutions. These institutions now have the obligation to adapt their organization in order to be able to respond to users' needs and questions. This duty of responsiveness requires the development of digital. It is in this logic that the Southern Space implements innovative tools to facilitate accessibility to public services and access to rights for residents of the twelve southern communities.
- Goals : - Facilitate accessibility to public services and access to rights
- Familiarize citizens with digital uses related to the dematerialization of administrative formalities
- Breaking the digital divide
- Targeted audience : Habitant.e.s des 12 communes de la communauté d'agglomération de l'Espace Sud.
- Actions implemented : Equipped with computers with broadband internet access, the PLUS vehicle "For Southern Users" is a real mobile office designed to strengthen the presence of the Southern Area throughout its territory by offering more relevant services and personalized.
This mobile counter, which runs from Monday to Thursday, from 8 am to 1 pm, is completed by four wifi consultation terminals located in the municipalities. Users find explanations on the most common regulations in the administrations, are accompanied by the use of the computer and digital tools of all administrations and public services (tax administration, Employment Center, Caf, CGSS, Edf, Water, etc. ..).
A true strategic tool for the struggle for digital inclusion, the mobile office is part of the modernization of the public service. Through this initiative, the Southern Space lays the first plans for a territorial strategy of digital solidarity.
- Project's start year : 2017
- Global cost (in Euros) : 300000 €
- Technical and human resources, partners : Social security, employment center, CAF and the State are partners of the community of communes.
Conditions of success
- Points of vigilance, difficulties to pass through, success factors : More information : https://www.banquedesterritoires.fr/dans-le-sud-de-la-martinique-un-bus-guichet-unique-et-numerique-sillonne-lagglo-97