Maison de service au public de Castillon-la-Bataille
Short presentationThe House of Service to the Public (MSAP) is a unique place to welcome all users of the territory of the Community of Communes of Castillon-Pujols in their online procedures. It allows individuals to benefit from a local reception point, relay of the administrations and services to the public intervening in particular in the field of social protection, integration and employment, access to law, citizenship but also health, housing, disability.
Goals1- Improve the correct orientation of the user (Department: leader - local social reception). This single entry door allows, in this rural environment to:
- improve the orientation and care of users,
- capture new audiences,
- decompartmentalize interventions
- promote good articulation.
2- Reinforce the service offer with the mobilization of the Community of Communes on the service offer (mobility platform, Unconditional Social Home of Proximity, digital mediation for example) and the construction of a collective of thirty partners around the improvement of services (support for dematerialized procedures, permanent access to health care through the Hospital PASS, Chamber of Trades, Youth Social Health Network or the mobility platform).
3- Build a place of social innovation: a participation of the inhabitants - favor the power to act of the inhabitants - contribution of the partners. This project is the subject of a co-construction approach at each stage with the inhabitants - future users and partners. In this context, 5 co-construction workshops with residents (future users) were led by the Department. It was at the end of these workshops that digital technology was highlighted as an essential point and that the recruitment by CDC of a multimedia animator in “Parcours Emploi Compétences” was decided to animate the IT point and thus support people in their dematerialized procedures.
Contexte (territory issues, targeted audience)The creation of the MSAP of Castillon-la-Bataille in 2018 was the subject of an innovative partnership with the Department of Gironde which accompanied the process of co-construction of the project with partners and residents, and which is now part of the service provided within the MSAP, future France services. To promote awareness and conviviality, a trombinoscope presenting the agents and partners was installed at the entrance at the request of users. This place favors living together and is a real meeting and exchange place, in particular via the TROC TROC (exchanges of service, exchanges of plants and plants) and gardening workshops.
The MSAP - thanks to the networking of partners - has made it possible to develop new services absent from the territory. For example, the MSAP - in connection with the actions of the local contract for health within the territory - organized a pickup by mini bus to bring residents to the CPAM health examination center located in Bordeaux area (1 hour drive).
Actions implementedThe project of the House of Public Services has two ambitions:
1) the will of the municipality of Castillon-la-Bataille and the CDC of Castillon-Pujols to reinforce the service offer to the public in Castillon-la-Bataille and on intermunicipality combined with a revitalization project for the center- town, now in the implementation stage.
The community has built its project around 4 main axes:
• build and make legible a global offer of services to the public, especially for vulnerable people, which goes beyond the town of Castillon-la-Bataille,
• promote coordination of actors between the world of economy, employment and integration,
• encourage effective cooperation between all partners in a project logic,
• build a digital mediation offer.
2) a willingness of the Department of Gironde to support, as soon as the NOTRe law is voted, the Departmental plan for improving the accessibility of services to the public for local services accessible by all throughout the Gironde.
Actions carried out: access to rights, health, integration, citizenship, digital mediation, garden workshop (with construction of planters by group of users), services exchange group "Troc-troc" (co-animated by social work from the Department, the MSAP coordinator, and a local association)
|VILLE DE CASTILLON-LA-BATAILLE||212 000 €|
|DÉPARTEMENT DE LA GIRONDE||380 000 €|
|COMMUNAUTÉ DE COMMUNES||40 000 €|
|Etat (DETR et FSIL)||230 000 €|
Global cost (in Euros) : 1 000 000 €
Human resources and partnersThe House of Service to the Public houses upstairs the services of the Department, the CCAS (Center Communal d'Actions Sociales) of the commune of Castillon-la-Bataille. The ground floor hosts an open common reception area, a digital space, shared offices and training rooms.
In total, more than 30 partners (institutional or associative actors: Chamber of Trades, Local Mission, PLIE, Tremplin 2000, Pôle Emploi, CAF,…) are present within the MSAP during permanence or full time.
The reception is shared between the agents of the Department and the agents of MSAP (agents of the CDC or municipal agents made available by the municipality to the CDC).
3 computer stations with access to printers and scanners are available. Free access for the most autonomous people or on dedicated times. A multimedia animator is there to help, reassure and tame the IT tool. This space allows quick access to the social partner sites: CAF / CARSAT / CPAM / POLE EMPLOI
- Monday to Wednesday: 9 a.m. / 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. / 5:15 p.m.
- Thursday: 3 p.m. / 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. / 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. / 4:15 p.m.
Other informationProject's start year : 2018
Points of vigilance, difficulties to pass through, success factorsOrganization of highlights:
• an “open house” day, presentation of the services to the secretaries of the town hall of the territory: Presentation of the services of the MSAP and partners to the inhabitants.
• a “seniors” week with activities and conferences, commitment to a “solidarity charter with seniors”.
|Maison de service au public (Public structure )|
2 Rue du 19 Mars 1962
|05 57 41 52 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Emmanuelle Gonzalez, Coordonnatrice MSAP|