- Project's name : L'épicerie sans fin (grocery store), a rural third-place in Béarn
- Country : France
- Area (for France only) : Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Thematic : Local stores
- Structure name : L'épicerie sans fin
- Address : 2, rue Léon Bérard
- Postal code : 64390
- City : Sauveterre-De-Béarn
- Tel : 00000000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of structure : Non profit organization
- Project's manager contact : president of the association
- Website : champs.lepiceriesansfin.org
- Context, issues : L'Épicerie Sans Fin is a project created by Cécile Gorlier and Marie-Catherine Altot, which began in November 2015, based on the fact that the territory lacks a space for meetings and sharing around local family farm production and "good food".
=> Link to the France 3 News : https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/alimentation/bearn-l-epicerie-qui-fait-revivre-le-village_3578175.html
- Goals : - Propose a "conservatory" pantry, a reserve of products resulting from experimental research and innovative agricultural practices.
- Enhance and offer a choice of local agricultural biodiversity within a radius of 50 km thanks to an innovative economic model, based on 4 levels of commercial margin from the lowest for the local area to the highest for the most distant products.
- Targeted audience : large public
- Actions implemented : Farmers' short-circuits, meetings, tastings, workshops, pedagogical garden, grain library, cultural relay, talks...
A rural third-place in which a collective of creation, innovation and social experimentation is being built, it allows the emergence of participatory projects related to food and social cohesion.
The pantry: it is open to the public (members and non-members from Wednesday to Saturday from 9:30 to 12:30 and from 16:00 to 19:00).
The consumption of freshly harvested seasonal products is privileged, in accordance with our principles and philosophy (see the association's food charter).
To encourage this consumption, we broadcast daily advice, recipes and organize participative cooking workshops.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
- Project's start year : 2015