- Project's name : J’ai Vu Un Documentaire (I've seen a documentary)
- Country : France
- Area (for France only) : Bretagne
- Thematic : Culture Sport Leisure, Education Childhood and Youth
- Structure name : J'ai vu un documentaire
- Address : Maison des associations - 12 rue Colbert
- Postal code : 56100
- City : Lorient
- Tel : -
- Email : jaivuundocumentaire(a)gmail.com
- Type of structure : Non profit organization
- Project's manager contact : Nicolas Le Gac
- Website : jaivuundocumentaire.fr
- Context, issues : The Association "J'ai Vu un Documentaire" (JVD) has been founded since March 2013. We created it to raise awareness among a large public about "cinema of real". Our approach is to meet the public, especially in rural areas, to invite them to discover films they can not see elsewhere and to exchange with their authors, to propose a space of citizen debates, to develop , sharpen our eyes on images ... All in a proximity approach, human-sized, friendly.
- Goals : Sensibilize a large public about "cinema of real"
- Targeted audience : large public
- Actions implemented : - monthly projections of documentary films in cinemas, media libraries, homestay, on the farm, in theaters, cafes ...
- meetings and debates around the films programmed in the presence of a guest (filmmaker, sound engineer, editor, producer, journalist, critic, etc.) and in a friendly atmosphere
- The organization of thematic events: The Court in Rade, the Documentary Film Month, the "Joli Mai" (beautiful May) ...
- image education workshops with the public school but also for adult and out of school time (production of documentary short film, awareness of the Media, programming workshop ...)
- support for programming for associations ...
Local fields of action (Pays de Lorient)
- Project's start year : 2013
- Technical and human resources, partners : The association develops partnerships with other structures such as the Festival "Pêcheurs du Monde" in Lorient, the Artisans Filmeurs in Vannes, the CIMADE in Lorient, the Lorient Theater and has agreements with the municipalities of Riantec, Locmiquélic and Port-Louis.
She is in charge of the documentary competition for the International Insular Film Festival of Groix (FIFIG).