- Project's name : Itinerant Recyparc
- Country : Belgium
- Thematic : Mobility and Transport, Public and social services Solidarity See / Download the file
- Structure name : R.E.D.
- Address : rue des Potiers 304
- Postal code : 6717
- City : Attert
- Tel : +3263230490
- Email : email@example.com
- Type of structure : Non profit organization
- Project's manager contact : Marie-Noël Neven
- Website : ruraleurope.org
- Context, issues : Allow people with reduced mobility to participate in the collection of recyclable waste.
- Goals : Participation of a target audience in a social project for a sustainable environment.
- Targeted audience : People with reduced mobility or elderly people living in rural or peri-urban areas.
- Actions implemented : Van passing through the villages to recover certain recyclable goods.
- Project's start year : 2020
- Global cost (in Euros) : -1 €
- Funders :
- Technical and human resources, partners : A van and a trailer fitted with recycling bins for objects to be recycled.
BEP (regional public service) workers.