- Project's name : Itinerant Public Services
- Country : France
- Area (for France only) : Hauts-de-France
- Thematic : Public and social services Solidarity
- Structure name : Communauté de Communes Thiérache Sambre et Oise
- Address : 6 rue André Godin
- Postal code : 02120
- City : Guise
- Tel : 03.23.61.12.17
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of structure : Public structure
- Project's manager contact : Project manager
- Website : https://www.maisondeservicesaupublic.fr/content/service-public-itinerant-de-la-communaute-de-communes-thierache-sambre-et-oise
- Context, issues : A FIRST IN FRANCE !
Itinerant Public Services are designed on the same principle as a House of Public Service, they have to let everyone access to an offer of quality and proximity.
After taking in account the conclusion of the deputy Nicolas Bay's report related to the Itininerant Public Services, the 3rd Interministerial Committee for Ruralities reunited in may 2016 at Privas, decided to formalize the status of "leading departement" for the Aisne. IPS in the Community of Municipalities Thiérache Sambre & Oise are the first to ever exist on the territory.
- Goals : Deliver an offer of quality and proximity to everyone
- Targeted audience : Everyone
- Actions implemented : First-level cross-sectional information to user support on specific task, itinerant Public Services articulate human presence and digital tools.
- Project's start year : 2016