- Project's name : GariCo’976, ridesharing platform in Mayotte
- Country : France
- Area (for France only) : Outre-Mer
- Thematic : Mobility and Transport
- Structure name : Sirel976 Production
- Address : Rue Abdallah soula Tsoundzou 1
- Postal code : 97600
- City : Mamoudzou
- Tel : 0269 66 35 93 / 06 39 40 01 94
- Email : email@example.com
- Type of structure : Non profit organization
- Project's manager contact : El-Farouk ADINANI, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.covoiturage-mayotte.com
- Context, issues : This mobile/web application called GariCo is meant for the private individual and the companies who would like to have a tool for their salaried workers, in order to plan their mobility plan for example.
- Goals : To implement a platform of mobile and web app that will make ridesharing and the connection between people easier.
- Targeted audience : Private individual and companies.
- Actions implemented : The project carried by the association Sirel976 involves that app called GariCo’.
The application is available on the internet and can be downloaded on smartphone allows users to:
-Consult or add paid rides daily or not.
-Give information or consult information to guarantee the traceability of the exchanges between users and to ensure a security (vehicle registration, driver’s licence reference, proof of insurance).
-Specify or consult other modality related to the comfort of the car (air conditioner, musical taste, transport of animals or luggage).
-Eventually to have a real time geolocation tool, to better plan the ride (traffic, weather conditions).
Partners: ADEME, MLEZI MAORE, LES NATURALISTES, ENCRE ECO
Partners in negotiation: CADEMA, VICE RECTORATE, CHM, MADORA,
The application will be launch on both web and mobile devices (tablets, smartphones) to facilitate its usage. The establishing of a multilanguage phone support (French, Shimaore, Malagasy, Comorian) is also planned.
- Project's start year : 2018
- Technical and human resources, partners : Team (management of the steering committe)
- Speaker(s) and/or consultant(s)
- Technical and/or educative team
Team: 5 people
1 Project Manager- computer engineer, 1 graphic designer, 2 developers and 1 tester.
Personal hardware : 5 laptops, 5 smartphones, 1 web server.