Equipment and services in Ploeuc-L’Hermitage
France BretagneSee / Download the file
Short presentationPresentation of the overall revitalization project in the town center of the municipality.
GoalsA municipality engaged in a project to revitalize its town center:
The strategy :
• Develop housing in the town center and a sustainable residential offer;
• Strengthen trade in the town center by maintaining the economic and commercial activities present in the town, and in the town center in particular;
• Favor a living and sustainable public space;
• Make culture, sport and more broadly associative dynamics a lever for the development of the territory;
• Strengthen public services;
• Maintain a dual centrality and their complementarity within the framework of the new commune.
Contexte (territory issues, targeted audience)The town center of Ploeuc-sur-Lié is a large rural town with a very assertive central urban structure, the heritage of a flourishing past. This town center has many local shops, although some of them have difficulties, and in addition a high density of specific equipment of a central city with 30 local equipments and 20 intermediate equipments (colleges, schools, cultural and sports equipments , House of Public Services, proximity pole for agglomeration services, etc.).
Actions implementedICI device at the reception of the Town Hall
Shared cultural shop (planned)
Creation of a House of Associations and local initiatives
Creation of a Public Service House
Relocation of the Community Music School and creation of a third cultural place (planned)
Shared electric vehicles (planned)