- Project's name : Drive des Bois d'Anjou
- Country : France
- Area (for France only) : Pays de la Loire
- Thematic : Local stores
- Structure name : Drive des Bois d'Anjou
- Postal code : 49250
- City : Commune nouvelle des Bois d'Anjou
- Tel : -
- Email : -
- Type of structure : Non profit organization
- Project's manager contact : -
- Website : www.driveboisdanjou.fr
- Context, issues : Drive des Bois d'Anjou, local drive associative, is an association supported by residents, producers and artisans of the town of Bois d'Anjou and some neighboring municipalities.
Originally, this association was initiated by the Mayor of Bois d'Anjou. The project was studied and led by the Chamber of Agriculture of Maine-et-Loire and more particularly its Baugeois-Vallée branch, benefiting from the European funds of the Leader program mobilized by the Pays des Vallées d'Anjou. Crédit Agricole supports this highly anticipated innovative approach.
- Goals : - discover a very wide range of local products;
- meet local producers and taste their products;
- discover the know-how of local artisans.
- Targeted audience : large public
- Actions implemented : At the Drive des Bois d'Anjou, purchases are free, you order according to your desires, no minimum order, no order preparation or delivery costs. No membership requirement to order. People who do not have internet access will also be able to order; they will be helped by volunteers of the Association in places that are soon identified.
It is the only online store that brings together the entire range of local producers and artisans.
There is 6 collection point to retrieve his order.
- Project's start year : 2018
- Technical and human resources, partners : 50 volonteers.
Project supported by the European LEADER funds mobilized by the Pays des Vallees d'Anjou, the Bois des Anjou Town Hall, the Pays de la Loire Chamber of Agriculture and the Crédit Agricole Local Fund.
Conditions of success
- Points of vigilance, difficulties to pass through, success factors : The website was created and adapted by a specialized company in Nantes, with the aim of automating the greatest number of functions in order to lighten the task of volunteers.