Structure name : Pôle de Formation du Pays d’Arles (Training center of Pays d'Arles)
Address : 4 boulevard Victor Hugo
Postal code : 13200
City : Arles
Tel : 04 90 96 01 19
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of structure : Non profit organization
Project's manager contact : Stéphane ALCANTUD
Context, issues : Based on the observation of the increasing dematerialization in the relations between administrations and administered, the project proposes to improve, for targeted audiences, access to local services. It is a question of supporting - in the framework of a partnership with local structures established on the Pays d'Arles - all the people who wish it in their administrative procedures on line, by favoring the development of the autonomous use digital tool and strengthening solidarity between people.
Goals : The project aims to meet the following objectives:
- Promote the autonomous use of public services online;
- To help the inhabitants for all kinds of administrative procedures and private writings;
- Mutualize the means to ensure a better service at the least cost to individuals;
- Allow the transfer to the coaches of the skills involved through the action
Targeted audience : Population of Pays d'Arles
Actions implemented : Currently underway, the project follows the following steps:
- An information phase, which consists of coordination work with local partners and information campaigns for potential users;
- An implementation phase including the implementation of public monitoring tools and the initiation of the digital mediation mission to the public;
- A phase of continuous public reception including first-time reception and individual reception in situ (in the premises of the host organization);
- A continuous accompaniment phase within the open partner spaces (planning developed for each reception area, organization of the permanent entrances and exits, keeping the space permanently accessible on the determined schedules)
Project's start year : 2018
Global cost (in Euros) : 72853 €
Technical and human resources, partners : Human resources :
The implementation of the project is based on the recruitment of a post of mediator specifically assigned to the mission, which also has the role of transferring its skills to the professionals of the accompaniment.
One of the major benefits of the project lies in the upstream mobilization of a multiplicity of local actors.
Thanks to a phase of experimentation on a part of the territory and with convincing results, the PFPA convinced of the relevance of developing a broad approach at the level of the Pays d'Arles, making it possible to reach many beneficiaries and by supporting a network of existing actors and project stakeholders.
This strong partnership is at work through implementation, with a great deal of co-ordination with the reception structures and the in-situ support staff, a guarantee of the success of the initiative.