- Project's name : Creation of a health house in Jugon les Lacs
- Country : France
- Area (for France only) : Bretagne
- Thematic : Health care
- Structure name : Mairie de Jugon les Lacs Commune nouvelle
- Address : 2, place du martray
- Postal code : 22270
- City : JUGON LES LACS COMMUNE NOUVELLE
- Tel : 0296316162
- Email : email@example.com
- Type of structure : Public structure
- Project's manager contact : General director of services
- Context, issues : The municipality was asked by health professionals to take care of the construction of the multidisciplinary health centre and then to acquire and rehabilitate the current locals to accommodate medical and paramedical professionals (dentists, psychomotor therapist, neuropsychologist...). Health professionals developed a health project which was validated by the ARS.
- Goals : maintain and develop the health offer in line with the growing needs of the population (especially the seniors and young children) and respond to the demand of health professionals to motivate them to continue their activities in functional and easy to use locals and facilitate the access for patients.
The choice of the location on the edge of the Four Tracks Activity Zone next to the ophthalmic pole makes it possible to attract a larger number of patients from the surrounding municipalities and make this place even more attractive with the proximity of the RN 176.
- Targeted audience : Patients of the municipalities and the surounding ones
- Actions implemented : The municipality of Jugon The Lakes, new municipality in involved in a global project of reorganization of the health services on its territory. It’s on that purpose that it develops a global health project divided in 2 phases:
-Phase I: September 2018 to September 2019: construction of a health house: reason of the subvention needs. That health house will allow 4 doctors including 3 already working in the municipality and one more consulting room for the trainees or for the visiting specialists and a midwife consulting room. Outside the consulting rooms, an urgencies room, common waiting rooms and a mutualized meeting room is planned for the project.
-Phase II: October 2018 to March 2020: acquisition of the current locals for the doctors who will move in October 2019 in the locals of the new health and rehabilitation house of the current doctor locals to accommodate other medical or paramedical professions: dentists, psychomotor, neuropsychologist...
- Project's start year : 2018
- Global cost (in Euros) : 1186000 €
- Funders :
- Autofinancement public : 485357 €
- Etat - DETR : 146000 €
- Etat : 54643 €
- Région - Contrat de partenariat : 100000 €
- EPCI - Lamballe Terre et Mer : 400000 €