- Project's name : Country's bistro
- Country : France
- Thematic : Culture Sport Leisure, Local stores See / Download the file
- Structure name : Fédération Nationale des Bistrots de Pays
- Address : Le Grand Carré BP 41
- Postal code : 04300
- City : Forcalquier
- Tel : 0492776886
- Email : email@example.com
- Type of structure : Non profit organization
- Project's manager contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.bistrotdepays.com
- Context, issues : Real innovation, the label Bistrot de Pays (Country’s bistro) was created 26 years ago to support the rural bistros, unique place of social link, being most of the time the only proximity services’ place in the villages.
- Goals : 1- The system proposes a plan of action and requalification to the independent rural bistros which commits to respect the quality charter.
2- To stimulate the last proximity services of the territory, the social link, the positive image and to strengthen the attractivity of the territory. The role of the territory’s development is fundamental.
- Targeted audience : The concept « Country’s bistro » meets the need of three publics:
-For the birstos’ owners: The activity area of the CHR (Café, Hotels, Restaurants) is changing, the rural environment too. Country’s bistro strengthens the bistros’ owner by giving them the power of a national network on the positioning and valorisation scale of their offer;
-For the users: Country’s bistro constitutes for the users, the guarantee to find the friendliness of a café and the great region’s country at an affordable price.
-For the local elected: more than half of the Country’s bistros feature communal walls. The local elected rely on the expertise of the Country’s bistro network to build their development, contractualization and recruitment projects.
- Actions implemented : - Accompaniment of the public and private projects’ carrier
-Qualification of the candidate and certified Country’s Bistro’ offers
-Creation of the communication plan (website, print edition, event, media plan…)
- Project's start year : 1993
- Global cost (in Euros) : 150000 €
- Technical and human resources, partners : 3 ETP
Conditions of success
- Points of vigilance, difficulties to pass through, success factors : The bistros which succeed were the one which adapts to the deep economic, societal and technology changes. The keys are a natural sense of friendliness, a diversification of the offer mainly around the catering and the functional and restored developments.
The integration of a network is an important success factor, to benefit from a technical accompaniment and to mutualise the means especially on the communication field.