- Project's name : #Chez Yvonne, digital space in Moncontour
- Country : France
- Area (for France only) : Bretagne
- Thematic : Employment services and Entrepreneurship, Public and social services Solidarity
- Structure name : Association Chez Yvonne
- Address : Mairie Moncontour, 1 rue Bel Orient
- Postal code : 22510
- City : Moncontour
- Tel : 0296734105
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of structure : Non profit organization
- Project's manager contact : Patrice Hénaff, TAG 22
- Context, issues : From 2018, the Moncontour Town Council undertakes a work of reflection on the reinforcement of its attractiveness. Starting from several territorial difficulties: limited economic dynamism, vacant building to renovate, aging of the population ... the municipality wishes to rely on a major asset, the presence of the optical fiber to operate to a strategic and economic repositioning of the territory.
It was in September 2018 that an opportunity study on the creation of a digital center for the silver economy was entrusted to the TAg22 - thruster of collective entrepreneurship carried by the pole of social and solidarity economy of the country of St -Brieuc (Rich'ESS association). The stakes are multiple: economic development, social link, aging well and development of skills and digital culture.
- Goals : - to fight against the digital divide
- to act for the digital inclusion and the social bond towards all public
- to propose activities and accompaniments in the field of digital, federate the inhabitants and gather the knowledge
- Targeted audience : - business actors/entreprenors, workers
- local population
- Actions implemented : coworking, tiers-lieux, espace de vie sociale, FabLab, conciergerie …
L’activité se positionne dans le champ de l’économie sociale et solidaire
Ce lieu sera animé et ouvert en semaine et le week-end. En cas de non présence d’animateur, le lieu pourra être ouvert de manière indépendante avec un code situé à l’entrée.
- Project's start year : 2018
- Global cost (in Euros) : 80000 €
- Technical and human resources, partners : To welcome and develop the project, the commune of Moncontour has renovated 3 rooms located on the ground floor of the town hall, an area of 80m ² including 1 lobby and 2 rooms.
Conditions of success
- Points of vigilance, difficulties to pass through, success factors : In order to professionalize, structure and develop the activity, in 2020 it is planned the transfer of the association in Cooperative Society of Collective Interest (SCIC) with the membership of multiple stakeholders in addition to the employee (s): inhabitants , associations, businesses and community. Along with the employee (s), the members will also participate in the realization of actions.